Bryton Shang has led several venture-backed startups. He built deep learning algorithms to diagnose cancer as CTO of HistoWiz, a biotechnology company.
Currently, Bryton is a Founder & CEO of Aquabyte, one of the few companies applying machine learning/computer vision to directly solve the world’s food sustainability issues.
He also co-founded iQ License (a brand licensing platform) and Nikao Investments (an algorithmic trading firm).
- Applications of machine learning in aquaculture.
- Bryton’s background in finance and algorithmic trading.
- Bryton’s history with other startups prior to Aquabyte.
- Applications of algorithmic trading in different tech fields.
- The democratization of machine learning in the modern age.
- Margins of error in machine learning, their consequences, and ramifications.
- The ‘first principle’ approach to AI enterprise.
- The diverse expertise behind deep learning at Aquabyte.
- Deep learning education resources.
- How to apply machine learning skills in business.
Links and Resources:
Aquabyte on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aquabyteai/
Aquabyte on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aquabyte/
Aquabyte on Twitter: https://twitter.com/aquabyteai
Aquabyte on AngelList: https://angel.co/aquabyte/
Aquabyte on Medium: https://medium.com/aquabyteai
Bryton Shang on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brytonshang/
Bryton Shang on Twitter: https://twitter.com/brytonshang
Bryton Shang on Medium: https://medium.com/@brytonshang
First Level (sponsor): https://firstlevel.io/
The Accessible AI Podcast is hosted by Yevgeni Zolotorevsky and produced by Shola Abidoye.
Copyright Meta Training OU, 2018