Emrah Gultekin is a Turkish-American entrepreneur. Since 2015, Emrah has been co-founder and CEO of Chooch Intelligence Technologies Co., a Silicon Valley-based artificial intelligence startup. He also writes a sci-fi short fiction series called Another Realm.
Chooch is an AI-based search and discovery platform that helps publishers monetize their content. The Chooch API recognizes objects and concepts in videos and images from pre-trained models.
- Chooch company mission and history.
- Chooch’s unique products for different industries and experience levels.
- Predictions for visual search and recognition technology.
- Suggestions on how to get into AI training.
- The current state of enterprise AI and neural networks in business.
- The slow progress of usable and scalable AI products.
- The need for diverse expertise in training perceptions.
Links and Resources:
Emrah Gultekin on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emrah-gultekin-6123ab1/
Emrah Gultekin on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emrah_Gultekin
First Level (sponsor): https://firstlevel.io/
The Accessible AI Podcast is hosted by Yevgeni Zolotorevsky and produced by Shola Abidoye.
Copyright Meta Training OU, 2018