Gary Fowler has been advising international companies and startups for over 25 years. He held executive positions at successful companies like ClickSoftware, Mirantis, Siemens and Hewlett Packard, founded Fowler International and Broadiant, and co-founded GVA LaunchGurus. He is a TEDx speaker internationally and speaks frequently in Eastern Europe (where his work has won him several awards).
Gary currently serves as President and CEO of Findo, an AI productivity company based in Delaware and Menlo Park, California. Findo is a smart search assistant that employs natural language processing to help users locate information locally, in the cloud and on the internet. The Findo team is made up of professionals and PhDs from around the world with vast experience in AI, NLP and search engine technology.
- Gary’s background as a Silicon Valley veteran.
- Why it’s important to capitalize on trends early on.
- The value of AI in an information-saturated culture.
- Findo’s approach to email management.
- How Findo plans to use AI moving forward.
- How to organize professionals of different backgrounds in AI business.
- Networking advice for marketers and tech professionals.
- The difference between success and failure.
- How to know when to change course in business.
- The importance of teamwork.
Links and Resources:
Findo on Crunchbase: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/findo-io
Gary Fowler on Crunchbase: https://www.crunchbase.com/person/gary-a--fowler
Gary Fowler on Venturebeat: https://venturebeat.com/author/gary-fowler-findo/
Gary Fowler on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fowlerinternational/
First Level (sponsor): https://firstlevel.io/
The Accessible AI Podcast is hosted by Yevgeni Zolotorevsky and produced by Shola Abidoye.
Copyright Meta Training OU, 2018