Davia Temin and Bruce Molloy are business strategists who are helping companies adapt within the flourishing AI landscape. Davia comes from a rich background in finance, marketing, media and academia, and is a regular columnist at Forbes.com (with bylines at other prominent publications, such as Bloomberg and The Wall Street Journal). Bruce is an inventor and consultant with patented technology in adaptive cognitive systems, and 25 years of experience in AI and machine learning.
Both are now principal advisors at Springboard.ai, a consulting firm comprised of experts in the artificial intelligence sector. Springboard is working with companies who strive to stay ahead of the curve by implementing machine learning solutions into their business strategy.
• The mission and potential of Springboard.
• The role of art, music and creativity in AI.
• Near future predictions for AI growth.
• Some insight into linear regression and neural nets in machine learning.
• Advantages of early adoption.
• The user interface in AI.
• Examples of recent significant problems in AI.
• Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs).
• Self-improving algorithms.
• How does AI “improve”? How do we know it is for the better?
• AI and the job market.
• Tips for entrepreneurs.
Links and Resources:
• Springboard website: http://springboard.ai/
• Article co-authored by Davia and Bruce: https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviatemin/2017/12/06/forget-the-hype-what-every-business-leader-needs-to-know-about-artificial-intelligence-now/#69f8724f6a5d
• “Reputation Matters” (Davia’s column) in Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviatemin/#6d1518a2f122
• Davia on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daviatemin/
• Bruce on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bruce-molloy-0031ba/
First Level (sponsor): https://firstlevel.io/
The Accessible AI Podcast is hosted by Yevgeni Zolotorevsky and produced by Shola Abidoye.
Copyright Meta Training OU, 2018