Alex Ermolaev has been involved in the software industry for 20 years, including AI-specific experience at Bell Labs, Microsoft, several startups and now Nvidia. He is currently a leading AI software developer and works with groundbreaking companies that are implementing incredible AI solutions across several domains.
NVIDIA is an American technology company and the world leader in visual computing. In 1999, NVIDIA sparked the growth of the PC gaming market and more recently has contributed a great deal to AI and deep learning technology.
- The deep learning revolution and deep learning as a foundation for AI.
- How artificial neural networks relate to organic human brains and nervous systems.
- The current state of AI business implementation.
- The language and terminology of AI technology.
- The three types of people needed on any AI team.
- What kinds of problems AI can currently solve?
- Simplicity and nuance in deep learning models.
- AI’s effects on the human labor force and productivity.
- What business problems AI can solve.
Links and Resources:
Alex Ermolaev on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexermolaev/
AI at NVIDIA: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/deep-learning-ai/
Slideshare presentation: https://www.slideshare.net/AlexErmolaev/odsc-presentation-putting-deep-learning-to-work-by-alex-ermolaev-nvidia
First Level (sponsor): https://firstlevel.io/
The Accessible AI Podcast is hosted by Yevgeni Zolotorevsky and produced by Shola Abidoye.
Copyright Meta Training OU, 2018