Lars Maaløe is a young entrepreneur with an impressive background in machine learning and computer engineering. He attended the Technical University of Denmark, where he earned a bachelor of science degree in Computer Software Engineering, as well as an MS and Ph.D. in Machine Learning.
Lars’s academic research involved deep belief networks, language recognition, and semi-supervised machine learning. He is now the co-founder and CTO of Corti, an AI decision-making and assistance solution that is being tested in the healthcare space.
- How AI addresses the needs of the healthcare industry.
- Applications of audio and language recognition in healthcare AI.
- How Lars applies his research to existing problems in healthcare technology.
- The three basic disciplines that form a foundation for machine learning education.
- The importance of competition when learning new technology.
- Lars’s approach to team-building in business.
- How to excel in machine learning with a little technical background.
- Hype and terminology in the machine learning industry.
Links and Resources:
Lars on GitHub: https://github.com/larsmaaloee
Lars on Twitter: https://twitter.com/larsmaaloe?lang=en
Lars on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/larsmaaloe/
Lars on Crunchbase: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/corti#section-investors
Lars on AngelList: https://angel.co/lars-maaloe
First Level (sponsor): https://firstlevel.io/
The Accessible AI Podcast is hosted by Yevgeni Zolotorevsky and produced by Shola Abidoye.
Copyright Meta Training OU, 2018